Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Who's That Girl? Part 2

I've been meaning to post this for a while, but I can't seem to find the emails I got from all of you! I still want to share your pictures, though! ;) So, if one of these is yours, hollar at me and I'll update the post as I hear from you...

Look at this pretty girl and those amazing curls mama gave her! ;) Lovely Christmas 'do.

And here is Amber's little baby. She is just absolutely adorable! I love the way her parts are. I agree with Amber that this style is great for little ones because it keeps all the hair up!

 Some lovely twists and a pretty pony!
I love this braid style... I think it would look nice on adults too! 
 Another pretty twist style... love the bouf! ;)
 This one is super-cute too! I think I might use this for ballet sometime soon.

Can I just say that I am in love with fishtail braids!!! 
 A wonderful Christmas 'do! I love the wreath she made!
And OMG! Isn't this the prettiest little ballerina!!! So stinkin' cute! ;)
Cute french braids going up...
And some simple, but very elegant twists!
And last... a cute 100 style! Okay, I love this!!! ;)
Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background