Monday, August 23, 2010

We Picture {This} Flowers - Photo Theme

I'm sure that it's a huge surprise to all of you, but I like to take pictures now and then. ;) I would love to start entering more photo contests and there's no time like the present, right? So, here are a few of my favorite pictures with flowers...
It's funny (to me anyway) that I didn't have a favorite hair flower picture, but maybe it's just because I had so many to go through I just didn't find one yet. ;)

This post is being entered at We Picture {This} A Mamarazzi Blog. There are some truly incredible photog mommies over there and I look forward to the days when my own photography is even close to that level! Needless to say, you should go check it out if you like looking at beautiful pics of adorable little kids. ;)

we picture {this}
Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background