Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pony-Braid Piggies

Before we get to today's do I wanted to say a quick thank you to all who responded to the free bow offer. I am processing emails and comments and I will get with each of you as quickly as possible! I look forward to working with you!

Today's style is a continuation of yesterday's. This was done on her actual birthday. I just have the pictures I snapped while she was opening her present from Mommy & Daddy. ;)
We left in the top/front from yesterday's do and took the pony and 3 small ponies out of the back.
Next I parted the loose hair down the middle and clipped on side out of the way. --Can you tell she was excited about her ds?--
Add ponies in little sections going down. I wasn't careful about making things even; I just threw it together...
Okay, I know these are the best pics. But you get the idea, right?
This one's my favorite! Happy Birthday, Baby! ;)
Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background