Saturday, June 26, 2010

I want FABULOUS! Give me Fabulous!

Sis loves HSM and that song is her favorite. That's how she decided to describe this set when she first tried it on! ;) It is definitely over-the-top... and I just LOVE it! ;)
This is an all new outfit from the Fairie*Kisses Couture Line. (For those who don't know, that's me.;) I have made tutus and bows for quite a while and I've done some simple skirts and tops. But this project was a major feat! ;) I love all the steampunk stuff that I've seen on Etsy and other places, so I just had to try my hand at it! This was a blast to make and Sis just fell in love with it! ;)


Ruffles always make things better! Sis insists on them every time I start a new project!
Lace is great too, so girly! And then, of course I had to make a mtaching hairbow.
We had to do a special hair-do for the pictures too... I parted out the sections I wanted and held each aside with a ponytail. I put a french braid in each section then pulled all the ends and the rest of the hair together in a low side-tail. I made a messy bun then topped it off with her new bow. Voila! ;)
I like how the whole thing turned out! It looked adorable on Sis and she felt simply "Faboolus"! ;)

7 comments:

Vera said...

Very cute! she is so tiny...how old is she? she sounds very 'mature' for her age lol, i have one like that too.

Girly Do Hairstyles said...

Oh my goodness that is darling!!! She is darling!

MotherDiva said...

The set is gorgeous, but your model steals the show... she is SO adorable!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! Little Alex had a blast modeling this set. I gave her very minimal direction and she just took it away! ;)

@Vera: Alexandra will be 4 in August, and yes she is very small. She wears 18-24/2T clothing! And yes, she's definitely "mature" sometimes! Lol, there are often moments when I just shake my head and sigh. ;)

baby hair bows said...

She looks very cute and smart model! Actually, I love everything on that set, especially on how you arrange and accessorize her hair. =0)

Laura Lynne said...

i absolutely LOVE this outfit!!!!! i see that you're on etsy are you making these to sell??? it's AMAZING!!! :)

Unknown said...

I have made one set for a friend and would be willing to do more. I haven't listed many clothes on etsy because of my schedule as mom. ;) If you are interested, we can work something out! Just email me at merynne@gmail.com and thank you! ;)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background