We get so busy at the end of the year that we just don't have time for anything! Well, dance recital is finally accomplished. I made the hairpieces for both dances... And had a blast doing these! ;) the kids had three performances and seven dances between them. And then the parents did a number too. Yes, I participated. Lol! We had sooo much fun, but now things are back to summer normal. which means things are still busy but in a much more relaxed way. ;) I'm on my phone again, so I'll just give a quick description of what's here... These are pics from Miss Sass's two dances and then one of her earning her dance medal for the year. She did a great job! If any of you are interested in knowing just ask and I'll let you know what steps she had to have down to get it. ;) alright everyone, hope you had an awesome 4th of July... I'd love to see pics of the different hair you did for that big day!
links + small things
2 days ago
1 comment:
lovve yooooooooooooooooooooooooooou
Post a Comment