Okay, so I had a few ideas on what to do for this giveaway, but I finally decided on something! I am offering one lucky winner a gift certificate of sorts. Instead of a certain amount, however, this will be for a type of item. The winner will have her(or his;) choice of any hair item in my etsy shop! That means any listing that is for hair clips/bows will be yours completely free if you win!
First, here is the link to my shop...
First, here is the link to my shop...
You may earn three entries:
1. Comment. Yep, that's it;)
2. Comment about an item you like in my shop or something you would like to see in my shop.
3. Post about the giveaway on your blog.
Comment separately for each entry. I will use random.org to choose a winner. This giveaway will last until next Monday, so you have some time to enter;)
Okay, now for some pics of the things in my shop and what will be added soon!
55 comments:
I love your cute blog, and ADORABLE bows and hair accessories!!
I LOVE the wedding clips the black and silver ones. SUCH a cute idea.
I absolutely LOVE the 1st bow you have posted! (the zebra one) It is so darling. That is a bow to buy an outfit for...
Audrey
www.hairbetweenmyfingers.blogspot.com
In your Etsy Shop I would love to see more posh flower clips. They are so simple but so cute. I would like to see more items like the Baby Daisy and Ladybug Set.
Love your bows!!!
I live on etsy looking at the bows...how on earth have I managed not to stumble across your site??
I love looking at your cute hair ideas. My favorite to do on my little girl are the pull through's. It takes a simple do & turns into a fantastic do. :)
I love anything Hot pink & Zebra & also the adorable halloween kitties.
My blog. :)
http://bellsandbugbites.blogspot.com/2009/06/its-hair-thing.html
I love the Wedding/holiday black and white set. They're so classic. And they match your layout!
i love the halloween ones!
I love you blog you have such great talent, for hair and for making bows.
I really like the Halloween streamer bows, very unique!
http://frombehindthecurlingiron.blogspot.com/2009/08/braid-buns-and-mini-diva-giveaway.html
I love reading your blog! Your daughter is so adorable and reminds me so much of my own!! Keep it up!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the punky zebra headband!I also adore those birthday bows!! Cute!
I love the cute Halloween kitty bows!
Also, I think the cute little butterfly dress on your etsy site is adorable!
Ohhh ohhh count me in! I LOVE the Halloween clips. They're my favorite!
I'll let my fellow bloggers know on my blog. Thanks for letting me know!
-Erika
We could ALWAYS use more bows around our house. =] Love your bows and hair do's. So cute!
Amanda R.
I really like the Halloween kitty bows and your streamers!! Way too cute!
Amanda R.
I posted the giveaway on the sidebar of my blog!
-Erika
(www.everydayisasupersaturday.blogspot.com)
O.k, so I LOVE the Large polka dot hair bow. We like 'em LARGE! I love the colors. So cute!
-Erika
Thanks for having this give away! I am really so happy to have stumbled upon this site. I check it almost daily for new things.
I really like the zebra bows that you have in the first pictures. They would look awesome with her rocker wear
I have posted this on my blog!!!
I posted on my blog!!
Amanda R.
i love your blog and your little girl is soooo cute!!!!!!!!
i would get the halloween kitty bow or the hot pink zebra one!
i blogged about the give away
Wow! So so so cute! You are doing a fantastic job, I love your creativity!
I will take one of each please! Wow! The first ones (hot pink,zebra) are my fav by far.
what would I like to see in your Etsy shop?..... Oh I know! A hair color kit to get that gorgeous red color your daughter has! lol J/K. Maybe some 80's style bows, since it is supposed to be the trend this fall. Either way your stuff rocks and I plan on shopping soon!
Your shop is adorable, I'd love a chance at winning one of your hair items!
I think if I won, I'd have to go with the Pink Stripes Zebra - Large 5.5 inch Bows ~ Too Stinkin' Cute!!!
Blogged http://momcontests.blogspot.com/2009/08/1-item-from-tiny-diva-etsy-shop.html
What a fun giveaway!
I love the Fall Stripes bows, great colors! I would also love to see some flower clips!
I love your blog, your ideas, and your bows. Thanks for all you do!!
I love all your little bows and things but if i could choose one it would have to be Anything with Pink in it! I really like the clips that are black and pink and white those are Really cute and i would even wear them!
I have told all my friends about you and They have looked at your blog many times before.
I hope i will the Contest but i know and hope that there will be more!
If you pick me i will make you proud that you picked me for the winner!
First time on your blog and love it! The bows are darling!
I LOVE the Halloween Kitty bows. How cute!
I love reading your blog and trying the 'dos on my daughter! I would love to win some bows for her!
The wedding clips are so cute! And they would go with pretty much anything! Nice job, you make great bows!
I posted a link to this today. I also added you as a favorite on etsy so I can keep an eye on all the cute bows for when payday rolls around!
I would love to win a bow!!!
I love the halloween clips!!! I need some of those for my 3 toddlers!
I am new to your site but would love to win some bows.
I think the happy birthday bows are a very cute idea. Something to show everyone else that it is her fun day!
such cute things! I love the Pink Polka Dots - 6.5 inch Large Bows, pefect design for a party or for a special occasion!
micaela6955 at msn dot com
hey i love your blog and i absolutely love the bows i won! i think they are adorable!! you did a fantastic job!! and btw this is a different AbBaThA than the one who posted on the 25th! she is my neighboor and we share the same account! my blog is puma-rox.blogspot.com
i would love to see just plain medium size colored gerbera daisies! i love everything in your shop though!
i blogged about this giveaway on my blog! puma-rox.blogspot.com
Super Cute--I LOVE the birthday and halloween ones.
I would love to get tips on how you make your girls hold still while doing their hair!
Thanks
http://larsonluck.blogspot.com/
I love the pick Zebra bow so sassy and fun!!!
The Lady bugs and dasiy is perfect for the sweet little girl at our house! Great bows great site!
Post a Comment