Monday, August 4, 2014

Side Pony w/ Braided Wrap

 When you are in a hurry, there is nothing better than a style you can throw together in just a few minutes! 

 I was in such a hurry, but A's hair looked like a tornado had hit! I sprayed it down and threw it into a ponytail. I don't like pain ponies, so we added the braid and she and I had matching hair that day. :) 
 The only real thing to learn here is how to get the wrap to stay in place. Some use bobbi pins. (I do for my hair.) But A's seems to hold better if I just use an elastic. So, I make the braid, but do not secure the end. Wrap it around twice. After the first wrap, I pull the braid through the elastic from the pony on the underside before wrapping the second time. Then I hold the end of the braid with the loose hair in the pony and add another tiny elastic. Then pull the hair to tighten and the elastic tucks itself up under the wrap. Easy peasy!  
 Gosh I love her face!!!!

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background