Monday, April 29, 2013

Crazy Hair Day ... Tiara Hair

Crazy hair day is always fun for us! The last several times, I've let Miss Sass choose the style and just gone with it. This time, neither of us chose. Lol. I just started putting little ponies in and it grew from there. Have to say though... we were very pleased with the results. And I was told by my hubby who picked up the kids from school that her classmates were very impressed! 

This stayed in all day... however there was more glitter on her clothes and skin than in her hair by the time she got home. Hmm... ;)
Hopefully you can see what we did. If anyone is interested, I can do a step-by-step. Just let me know! 
-----
In the future, I have to remember that polka dots make for a cute umbrella, but not the best background for detailed photos!~  
Hope you enjoyed our crazy for the day! Have your own crazy hair do? Send me a photo... we love sharing ideas! 
Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background