Monday, November 19, 2012

David Tennant as Doctor Who - Boy Hair Style

I realize by posting this I am admitting my inner nerd to the world, but I can't help it. 

This man:
 Has GREAT hair! Seriously, I love his hair! Fantastic!
 Drama Boy is in serious need of a haircut... and apparently that's what you need to create this look! Lol. It looked so adorable and he got compliments from quite a few people when we were out that evening. Now, here's the kicker. I know many of you with boys probably do not use many products. This one took two products. And a blow dryer. We started with slightly damp hair and added Auquage. (It is a totally awesome modeling paste that is way too expensive for an 8yr old... but I buy it for him anyway. ;) He dried his hair most of the way and then shaped it with a brush. Next we used Got 2 b Glued Blasting Freeze Spray to get the separated, messy, spiky thing going. You can literally just hold the hair where you want it, spray, hold it there til dry and it will stay. Love it! All in all, it takes about 10-15 minutes. Not bad and he does most of it.
In true Doctor Who fashion, he has his cute, young, sassy sidekick!
Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background