Monday, September 10, 2012

Twist Braids and Step Ponies to Bun

This style is one I borrowed from Babes In Hairland. If you haven't seen her blog, you haven't seen hair! ;) I totally love my girl's red hair, don't get me wrong. But you have got to see the ridiculously thick and beautifully healthy hair her daughters have! Okay, so here's the link... CLICK ... to this style. I had to change it up just a tad for Miss Sass's short locks, but it was still fun and cute! 


Thanks to the twist braids, this style has a little bit of shape at the top front. I think it is pretty, but simple and could be dressed up or used for everyday. --I have to make a quick note on this pic... My big boy here cooked pancakes for breakfast and then did his best to clean the evidence off of his shirt. Lol. He is a total sweetie who loves to cook! So, please excuse the messy shirt! ;)
Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background