Friday, September 28, 2012

Princess Party - Tutu Set

So, this week has been a rough one for Miss Sass. She has asthma and allergies. She missed two days of school, had two appts with the doctor and is on 3 steroids, breathing treatments, an antibiotic, and allergy meds. (Plus some tylenol for headache and chills) So, we didn't do hair everyday and the days we did, it was just ponytails or piggies. I think I looked through pics every night trying to post about something and there was just nothing there! However, I did get to make a Tutu set last week and I wanted to share some photos with you all from that bday party. ;)

 Here's the bday girl! She was so so adorable!
Had to throw in one of Miss Sass. She really wanted to make it to the party and I figured we could find a quiet place if she needed to rest or have a breathing treatment... Anyway, she made it through just fine and all the kids had a blast. Seriously, this was the sweetest party! 
 Here's a close up of the bows I made her...
And the tutu set. Halter-corset style top. I love these because you can layer them over a shirt if you want more coverage and they grow with the child for a long time! 
 Here is the pre-party meltdown... I think every toddler has to have one of those. ;)
 And a shot(uncropped and unedited!) of the birthday table!
 The cake was home-made by a friend and oh-so-sassy!

 And we had a posh and very happy little birthday princess! <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">


Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background