Friday, August 19, 2011

Back to School

I just wanted to share our back to school photos. I threw in some of my boys too, just for fun! ;)


Their school has an annual hat day parade. The kids really loved joining in! We had a magician,

Dr. Suess...

And an Irish Princess. The concept was to make a hat that represents the student's personality or heritage. Each of our kids chose their own theme and it was so fun to help them!

My oldest... love him! He is getting so big!!!

My sweetie pie... he is still a lovebug! ;)

Walking into the school

Hugging goodbye! ;)

Here is a close-up of Little Miss Sass's hairstyle for the day. Two french braids into a bun. Stayed pretty well all day.



How has school been going for your family?
Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background