Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Photography Post - Afternoon at the Park


As we headed out the door to go shopping together, Miss Sass wanted "easy hair" and jeans. Lol! We headed to a boutique... unfortunately, she wasn't open for another 45 minutes. Home was on the other side of town and this park was across the street. It's a nice day... so guess what we did? ....

This was a day when I felt like pictures were just happening and I had to do was click. ;)
Okay, so these aren't like billboard ready or anything. Lol, just a fun picture-story. (And of course I like them because they're of my girl!)





Lately I've been wishing I had a good editing software. I have Photo Shop Elements, but it is a super old version and I can't use any of the actions with it. Boo! Lol, really, I just don't have the time to spend on every photo doing all the steps. Having looked at so many people's photos after editing, I know it could really make a difference in the presentation of my photos. ;) 




Love my goofy girl!!! ;)
Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background