Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Yellow & Pink Flowers Hippie Dress

I've decided to stop apologizing for posting lots of pictures... hopefully it isn't too annoying, but I don't think I will ever be able to keep it down to just a few! ;)

Okay, so I think I'm going to go back and forth for several posts until I share all the dresses that Grandma made. She made a few in this style and they are just so fun! I know these are all maybe more summery and we are getting into fall. But they're still adorable! ;) I also think they'd be cute layered over tights and a long-sleeved top.


For the hair on this one, I did another quick french braid on one side and then into piggies. I pulled the hair halfway through to make cheater messy buns. ;) It was really cute in person, but the braid was nearly covered by the big bows!


Gotta love the twirlability of this dress!





Stretch, yawn... oh, this is so much work! Lol!
And I don't know why, but this is one of my favorite pictures from the day... she was just so focused on that knee!
Well, I'd say that she liked this one too! I'll see you all tomorrow with more hair! ;)
Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background