Saturday, October 16, 2010

Think Pink!

In honor of Breast Cancer Month, I made Little Miss a new pink outfit. She was super-excited to wear the next day, even though we were headed to the buddy walk for Down Syndrome... their colors are blue and yellow. ;) I have to say though that I didn't lose her in the crowd even once! Lol

 They were handing out free cotton candy after the walk and we just couldn't resist!

We were in a hurry to leave the house, and then it was super-windy on the one-mile walk... her hair didn't survive! I promise it was really cute when I fixed it that morning! ;) 

 Her fave part of the set is the matching bag... she is now carrying it as a dance bag. Here are a few pics of the sewing process.

 I added some quilting to the squares and then did the messy seems. I hope it all looks cute after washing like everyone says... I am usually more precise with my sewing and bows and such. I get nervous about being crazy. Lol!
 Anyway, Little Miss was very pleased with the finished set. And the cotton candy made for some fun pics... even if the hair didn't look so fab. ;) I'll probably do some more pics with a petti under the skirt...


And there's my sweetie! I think she was really concentrating in this one! ;) 
Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background