Friday, October 29, 2010

Sesame Street Sun Suit

Sometimes just those old-fashioned pigtails are what we need... and this was one of those days! ;)
One of the sets Grandma made was a sunsuit with all our favorite Sesame Street characters. Little Miss absolutely loved this one! And I have to admit that although it is more of a baby style, I really thought it was adorable. Maybe it will be silly to others, but I had so so much fun taking these pictures. I just wanted to find a beach!


There is plenty of twirling in this top and the bloomers will go easily over a diaper, but also look cute without one like on Little Miss.






Can you tell we loved this one?! Grandma will be making these in different themes and colors for lots of fun summer looks... I'm almost sad to see summer go... almost. ;)

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background