Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ballet Bun Re-Run

I know I've done this one before, probably more than once too. ;) It is so simple and cute and keeps the hair out of the way... so I love it! lol
Okay, so there are just a few quick shots that I managed to snap at the studio. I changed things up a little this time by wrapping the bun with a piece of black lace. Little Miss said she felt very pretty with it! ;) 



Here's a quick review just in case... Pull the bangs or front of the hair into a small pony far to one side. Twist the piece of hair back and add it together with all the rest of the hair into a ponytail wherever you like yours to be. Make a bun... messy bun, braided bun, pull-through bun, whatever. Next just add an accessory and you're good to go! ;) 
Okay, so am I cheating today? ... maybe... ;) I'd love to see what you do for dance, gymnastics, or other sports! Email pics to merynne@gmail.com and I can share your ideas with the world! (well, my little bitty corner of it.)

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background