Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Curls, curls, curls...

I hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day weekend! We had a great time with family and friends. We hung at our home, ate my hubby's BBQ chicken, Aunt Amy's Potato Salad, Papa Dave's Salsa, Papa Randy's Baked Beans, my sister's green bean casserole, and my nacho cheese Doritos. heh (I can only cook certain things.) Anyway, we were pretty busy and still will be for a couple days! However, I wanted to give a little sneak peek at what I have in store for this upcoming week...
My niece and her gorgeous natural curl. Some de-tangling tips, a cute style, and some adorable sass! ;)
Something I know some of you have been waiting for... CURLFORMERS! Lol, I have had them for a little over a week and both Little Miss and I have used them. So far, I LOVE them! Definitely a review and some tips coming your way.
Oh, and of course the results of these miracle curlers on Little Miss Sass. She's a doll. ;)
A sideways picture, for some odd reason it uploaded this way. heh. I have a cute 'do that could be worked for everyday, dressed up for church, or glammed up for pageant/dance/skating performances. So excited to share this natural fluffy fun with all of you!
And speaking of natural... I've got a review coming of a new product in Miss Sass's cabinet. A brand that will be taking up permanent residence in our bathroom! ;) I'm super excited about this one too. It is perfect for little girls with skin problems, breathing complications, or other health issues that can be adversely affected by the chemicals in your average hair care products!
Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background