Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

I do have a winner, 2 winners in fact! ;)

If you've forgotten what the choices were, go back to the original post here.

Okay, without further ado...

Triskit said...
Talk to much? No way... Too many pics, not possible post more!!! I love that you wear many hats. Photography, seamstress, hair stylist, accessory designer... whoa! I would love it if you did tutorials on it all!!! Great blog!

and

Leia said...
I emailed you a picture

------------------
If you're a winner, please post a comment with your top two choices and then email me your address so I can get your prize to you right away!

Thank you so much to everyone who entered and for all of the kind words!!! I will be using your pictures and ideas in an upcoming post. I am excited to feature the styles... there are a few I've never tried before! ;)
Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background