Thursday, August 19, 2010

Looking for Models ... FREE Bows

Okay, you all have seen my bows and I have had a good response. However, they just look better when they are worn! My Little Miss Sass has modeled some, but she is just one girl and a young one at that! ;)

I am looking for several of you out there who would like to do a little trade... I will ship you a few bows for FREE and you email me some pics of your girl (or you!) wearing them! Easy peasy, right?

If you are interested, leave a comment or email me at merynne@gmail.com. I would like photos to use for my Etsy shop. You DO NOT have to be a professional photographer! I am looking for clear photos with the bows visible and nothing crazy in the background. ;) Several people will be selected, so don't shy away if there are already commenters. I look forward to hearing from you!
Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background